CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tag You're It!

THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog
.4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

I tag:
Emily and Blake
Jason and Laura
Dianne
Elle.Syd.Emma

My 7 random facts:
1. I am 83 years of age.
2. I have 23 grandchildren & 12 greats. It is so nice to be great at something.
3. I love to garden and play in the dirt.
4. I love to shop and not buy anything.
5. I love living by my family.
6. I still love horses and have ridden most of my life. I am now living on a horse ranch but do not have a horse.
7. The love of my life left me 1 year and 9 months ago. I miss him and love him very much.

0 comments: